[Foundation-l] RfC: License update proposal

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.yu
Mon Feb 2 15:31:58 UTC 2009

Sam Johnston wrote:
> It is clear that there is a small but vocal minority intent on spreading
> 'important' FUD and in my opinion these people can't see the forest for the
> trees. Fortunately it seems the leadership has a good grasp on community
> sentiment and sanity will prevail, with any luck sooner rather than later.

The only one spreading FUD here is you. It is you who continue to insist
that distributing the knowledge while properly crediting the authors is
impossible (fear), without giving any evidence for that. You are also
the one who claims that formal copyright problems are not that important
(uncertainty), while there exist valid concerns that they are. You are
also the one who claim that your opponents are a small but vocal
minority (doubt), again without a shred of evidence.