[Foundation-l] moderate this list

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 16:42:08 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> If you want a separate list for long, well-thought-out emails, I'm fine with
> that.  But we need a place for brainstorming and refining ideas. We need a
> place for back-and-forth discussion.
>
> Am I in the minority in believing that?

You wouldn't be if that was actually what happened. It isn't.
Nitpicking, snide remarks and attempts to score cheap points != good
faith attempts to refine ideas. It doesn't help that you and Thomas
are impenetrable to criticism - you don't even acknowledge the
possibility that some people might have a valid point when they
criticize the volume and style of your posts. You dismiss them with
"Well, get a better e-mail client or just go away."