[Foundation-l] moderate this list

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:35:36 UTC 2009

Maybe it would be enough to have someone to tell those people that
they have expressed what is on their mind and should no longer bother
the others. But, if that does not help, more measurements should be
considered.
To begin with, we should be more disciplined in order not to feed the trolls.
Ziko

2009/8/28 Ilario Valdelli <valdelli at gmail.com>:
> Chad wrote:
>> This list has really high traffic (depending on season, it fluctuates a bit)
>> and it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Moderation isn't the answer
>> though. The signal to noise ratio here remains fairly decent, so we wouldn't
>> really gain anything through moderation (except some very tired mods!)
>>
>> -Chad
>>
> Yes, but keep in mind that active <> constructive.
>
> I agree with Anders in this meaning, no moderation is required but
> probably a call to the common sense of moderation ("Est modus in rebus").
>
> Ilario

Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde