[Foundation-l] Stevertigo

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:04:54 UTC 2009

The last post in that thread wasn't blocked because of its content, it
was blocked because the thread itself was blocked. I could try to
reply to it now with a little paragraph about sunshine and rainbows
and it wouldn't go through. Nobody read that message and made the
decision not to post it to the ML, at least as far as I can tell.

It looks to me like Austin did exactly what he should've so I'm not
sure why you're implying he made an incorrect decision. Exactly what
did he do wrong in your opinion?

Mark

skype: node.ue