[Foundation-l] Hello and Goodbye to Sandy

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Thu Jan 31 22:48:46 UTC 2008

As Sue's report shows, Sandy Ordonez is leaving the Cabal^WFoundation.

Sandy has expressed an interest in getting involved in Wikinews and has -
with some help from Mike Halterman - lined up an interview for next week.
Okay, it isn't highbrow, just one of the winners of "America's Next Top
Model", however I hope everyone on the list would join me in wishing Sandy
the best of luck in her future endeavors. Both on and off-wiki.

Brian McNeil