[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Crosswiki blocking

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:25:33 UTC 2008

This suggestion seems fine to me. We're not giving stewards a power
they don't already have or enforcing cultural policy on all
Wikipedias. The stewards can already block a vandal everywhere if need
be - this just makes it easier to accomplish the same task. Its a
short cut, not a sea change.

Nathan