[Foundation-l] Our values

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:13:37 UTC 2008

Although it might be good to present content in a neutral way, I do
not think neutrality should be a value in this list. Please corrcet me
if I am wrong, but this list is not meant as the six pillars every
project should follow. It is meant for staff members and others
working on *foundation* level. The Foundation does not have to be
neutral. To mention an obvious one, we are not neutral towards
licenses and copyright. Nor do we (I at least) want to be. There is a
big difference between trying to present neutrally information (which
is what the community is supposed to do, not the WMF at first), or
trying to act neutrally.

So although i agree that neutrality is important, like I feel a lot of
other things important, it does not belong here imho.

BR, Lodewijk