[Foundation-l] Wikipedia songs

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:01:46 UTC 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 11:42 AM, Kat Walsh <kat at mindspillage.org> wrote:
> Seriously, though, I would like to see the RfA candidate song replaced
> by something else... not because I don't enjoy that too, but because
> it seems too inside-jokey for the "hold music".

You can improvize something nice with your instrumental ...

Seriously if the wmf phone are going to have a menu (e.g. "For press
inquiry, push #1, for talking on business partnership, push #2 ... for
Wikimedia project related inquiry push #9455966943357), why not put on
the foundation website? Many companies which offer telephone
transaction give such to their customers either on web or by mail and
it has customers spare less time,  greatly.

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)