[Foundation-l] [Announcement] New CFOO: Veronique Kessler

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 30 16:14:33 UTC 2008

Thomas Dalton wrote:
> It sounds like you've found an extremely well qualified CFOO!
> Congratulations, Veronique, and welcome!
>
> One question, Sue, is it normal for the ED's assistant not to report
> directly to the ED? Seems strange to me...
It's probably not that normal :-)

But I have always set it up so that my assistant officially reports to
the head of admin. It's just to ensure all the admin relationships are
synched up together - because they work on the same kinds of things,
need to follow the same procedures, help back each other up when someone
is sick or away, etc.  All that stuff.