[Foundation-l] They are up for the revolution :-)

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:08:13 UTC 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 12:13 AM, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/davos08/2008/01/its_the_economy_stupid_1.html
>
> Ant

This is all economic pessimism in the wake of the US rate cuts - but what of
"Wikinomics"? It's author, Don Tapscott is giving a talk at Davos, and it
will explicitly mention Wikiversity (and, I presume, Wikipedia and a host of
other collaborative initiatives). :-) See [1] for details. (I'm not sure if
this has been mentioned on-list, and that this is what you were referring to
- I don't get around to reading half of foundation-l anymore...)

Cormac

[1]
http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/jan2008/id20080116_730939.htm