[Foundation-l] Update of the Gift Policy

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:54:47 UTC 2008

I'm sorry if that came across as my intent, that is not what I was
attempting to communicate. Perhaps this is a special case, but
typically from what I have seen specific policies designed to comply
with legal restraints employ legal jargon without explaining in detail
what they mean. I don't know necessarily that the policy documents
need to be altered for this, but I suggest a separate explanatory
accompanying document may be useful.