[Foundation-l] Seeking clarification

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 22:25:35 UTC 2008

HI ^demon,

Based on your inquiry, I did a little research. You can learn a lot from  the
Wikieducator Google Group, particularly as to how it pertains to Kaltura.
You can find it here.
_http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator/browse_thread/thread/345c056f8304e25c_
(http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator/browse_thread/thread/345c056f8304e25c)

There were some very interesting ideas on that thread, and it is worth a
read.

I was especially curious about this one, dated yesterday (January 20), by
Leigh Blackall:

I'm hoping that you will offer a dual upload feature (something
like Heyspread.com) so that when I opt to load media into Kultura, I
am prompted to also load to Blip.tv, Archive.org and Youtube  (as well
as my own server). Would save a lot of time and offer  a lot of flexibility.

This really is an interesting idea. I wonder if it would be applicable to
commons in general, so that we could post all of our commons images
automatically to Flickr too.

Danny