[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] Wikipedia Invites Users to Take Part in Open, Collaborative Video Experiment

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:03:11 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If you are going to play with emphasis, how about this one:  "The mission of
the Wikimedia Foundation is to empower and engage people
around the world to collect and develop educational *CONTENT* under a
freelicense or in the public domain, and to disseminate it effectively
andglobally."
Thanks,
     GerardM