[Foundation-l] Wikimedia IRC Network - New Channel (#wikimania2008.wikimedia)

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 16 07:33:01 UTC 2008

E wrote:
> Seeing I don't really know where to post this (on foundation-l or
> wikitech-l), I have decided to post it here and someone can hopefully
> pass it on to the person that it may concern.
>
> As always, we have RC channels on irc.wikimedia.org for every wiki,
> and it seems that the #wikimania2008.wikimedia channel has not yet
> been created for the feed from http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org.

It was incorrectly going into the 2007 channel; should be fixed now.

For future reference, you should direct this sort of issue to our bug
tracker at http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/ or to the development &
sysadmin mailing  list (wikitech-l) rather than the Wikimedia
Foundation-wide list.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)