[Foundation-l] TOR Nodes

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:28:51 UTC 2008

On 15/01/2008, Alex <mrzmanwiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> A better comparison would be wireless access points, most of which can
> be used by anyone with a laptop willing to go to it, but still much more
> limited in access than open proxies. (I can use an open proxy in India
> from the USA, I'm not about to fly there to use a WAP.)

And I've had to hardblock some of those on en:wp as and when our more
persistent sources of toxic waste discover them. So far I'm doing it
one at a time for a limited period - editing at a coffee shop or pub
is of course a deeply civilised activity. I need to write more
articles at the Pembury Tavern.

- d.