[Foundation-l] Fwd: Localisation of MediaWiki

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:45:12 UTC 2008

Back to foundation-l.

Gerald, I have no idea why you mailed me privately and in that mail
you didn't respond any of my specific questions.

I think I tried to ask politely LangCom for the inconsistency in
GeraldM's messages and ask GeraldM himself to clarify what is his
standpoint?

In this context what means a privately sent mail?

In both points a reasonable public clear response in an appropriate
manner will be appreciated.