[Foundation-l] TOR Nodes

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:27:53 UTC 2008

Hoi,
New functionality is necessary to implement this policy. This is a global
matter and not an en.wikipedia only thing. If it only needed for
en.wikipedia, it would make more sense to finish software first that will
help all projects. Things like Single User Logon come to mind.

Yes, I think this is entirely reasonable and I would like to see this happen
on all projects.

Thanks,
     GerardM