[Foundation-l] Litigation costs

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:36:54 UTC 2008

Hoi,
It is our admins that enforce policies. It is the collectivity of a project
that fails in its duty to ensure that our data can be published under the
license we claim our data is available under.

If you want to have it worded in a different way: it is up to all of us to
ensure that our projects conform to the license that we make them available
under.
Thanks,
     GerardM