[Foundation-l] Rollbackersaurus attacks en.wiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 08:58:15 UTC 2008

Hoi,
This is true. At OmegaWiki we do not have a problem with a difference
between admin and users because there is no difference. People are trusted
from the start. One implication is that because it is trust that is given,
it is losing the trust that does allow taking the admin bits away. So far
there has been no problem at all with this. Indeed the biggest benefit is
that we do have much less of a problem with vandals.
Thanks,
     GerardM