[Foundation-l] Relocation update

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 00:15:39 UTC 2008

you have a mailing address. And if you want to visit, you could of
course just behave like a polite person, and make an appointment :) I
am sure they will tell you then where they are located. Not putting
everything on the web doesn't mean it is a state secret or something
:) My home address is not on the internet either, but if you would ask
nicely and have a good reason to visit me, no problem, you can get it.

BR, Lodewijk