[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:13:08 UTC 2008

But we're not talking about extreme levels of paranoia here. We're
talking about a simple concept here. A small organization is always
reluctant to eliminate one of their own. That gets even more difficult
when you make that organization self-policed. There must be some
outside system of checks and balances to prevent corruption within
that group. This may be foreign to non-americans, but to us it is
integral.

-Dan