[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WMF Staff] Happy New Year (LONG update note)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 10:20:06 UTC 2008

Thank you for forwarding this email Erik. Very appreciated and very helpful.

I have been thinking... would it be possible to quickly draft an org
chart, including the names of the people themselves, save it as "image"
and add it to the [[staff]] page on Foundation ?

I think it would be very helpful.

Ant