[Foundation-l] Top posters

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Jan 9 23:50:41 UTC 2008

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> The only thing that I have to say in my "defence" is
> that I have been posting for a long time now. Appreciating from a numerical
> point of view who the top poster is, means that you have to calculate the
> amount of time that is involved.
In studying the figures I noted that seven of them posted in April 2004
when the list started.  All seven have posted at least once since the
beginning of December 2007.  Such dedication needs to be congratulated.

19 on the list had their first post before the end of 2004.
> I am sure that both Ray and myself will not
> be as bad seen in such a light :)
> NB I enjoy reading Ray :)
Thanks, I often wonder whether anyone reads what I say.

Ec