[Foundation-l] Human judgment

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:44:37 UTC 2008

Dear Sam, dear all,
as I stated already, I personally don't think that human judgement can be
generalized.

There are rules and the stewards have to obey them, certainly they are
interpreted by every human being slightly different, but I think we agree
that a steward is not in the position to judge and to
decide<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward_policies#Don.27t_decide>(please
read the link target what is understood by "decide") (if there is no
emergency).

Please note that I am almost certain, that if he would have been desysoped,
there would now be other voices claiming here that this was a totally wrong
thing to do.

Imho discussing this here is therefore a waste of time, if You or anyone
wants that something is being done or someones user-rights being removed,
please feel free to open a RFC, as suggested, to grant a wider community the
chance to express their opinion in a more public and accessible place,
thank You,

best regards.