[Foundation-l] Litigation costs

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:04:02 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The legal cost are not exactly zero if you do not get to court. It is poor
practice when you relate the amount of money to the amount of money spend on
court cases. I agree with you that people are likely to help out when we do
go to court. I even agree that it may even be a good thing to go to court,
but this should be a high profile case like this Chinese company flouting
the GFDL and using the whole of the zh.wikipedia.
Thanks,
     GerardM