[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:31:21 UTC 2008

> (BTW, I realized now that we need firstly Meta
> Mediation Committee and only after making such body we should make
> ArbCom.)

A meta-mediation committee is a good idea. It doesn't need to be done
formally, it can just be a page on meta listing people willing to help
mediate disputes and what languages they speak.  Some mention of their
qualifications might also be good. It shouldn't be an elected
committee (not worth the hassle), but it might possibly need some
restriction on who can join (must be an admin on at least one [not
tiny] project, say).