[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:16:32 UTC 2008

2008/1/7, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>:

> If it's really that bad, then we close the project. If there are
> serious problems with a project and there is no community to fix them,
> we close the project.

And who is this 'we' that is going to close the project? If we really
would be able to do so, it would not be necessary. At least I would be
perfectly willing to use my Steward powers (when I get them, I still
need to find a photocopier etcetera first) if there were a request or
explicit authorization from the board to do so. And I think there's
more Stewards who would do the same, and that with anything less than
that, we won't have the right to close down the project either.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels