[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 02:25:51 UTC 2008

Auto-translated:

Someone with xx.xx.xxx.xx IP-address has registered on a server of the
project
Wikibook registration record
"Avruch", having specified your e-mail address.

To confirm, that you allow to use your address
E-mail in this project, open in a browser resulted
Below the reference (it needs to be made till 22:54, on January, 13th
2008):

http: // ru.wikibooks.org/wiki / % D0%A1%D0%BB
%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F:Confirmemail/
9001991979836ea2f15689323c75c82a

If you did not send similar inquiry, simply ignore the given letter.