[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Max Semenik maxsem.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:57:52 UTC 2008

http://ru.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?diff=25853

Translation: "Last week there was a sharp increase in activities of anon idiots,
foreigners (without the knowledge of Russian or with a bad grasp of
it), and users AlexSmotrov (signs as AlexSm) and Putnik. I hope it's
just a coincidence, otherwise I'll need to track down possible
connections between these users and some others. --Ramir 10:47, 5
January 2008 (UTC)"

This is WAY off the limits of civil behaviour we are accustomed to
expect from any constructive user, especially from a sysop.

--
Best regards,
  Max Semenik ([[User:MaxSem]])