[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Max Semenik maxsem.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:35:06 UTC 2008

>Hello

>May I suggest that until he understands that it isn't appropriate to remove
>these links, is to remove sysop from him and re-add the links? and may be
>make one  (or more) of  these users a sysop (s) to do the usual cleanup.

>Users with 250 contributions or more at Russian Wikibooks:

User:Rubynovich - inactive
User:Karagota - inactive
User:Vladimir Petrov - Not much active recently, possible problems with neutrality due to a fringe theory he writes about
User:Greck - inactive
User:Student - inactive
User:Alexsmail - not much active, last edit in November
User:Imz - last edit about a month ago, probaly will suit
User:DenZzz - inactive
User:Dark Magus - hell no, he's about to be permabanned on Russian Wikipedia
User:TRicK BZ - inactive

Apparently, Ramir's behaviour had already pissed off lots of
contributors. Probably, a couple of trusted users from Wikipedia
could be given temporary sysop status until the community is healed
and elects new administrators.

 Max Semenik                         mailto:maxsem.wiki at gmail.com