[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:05:35 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When relatively irrelevant things are discussed I switch off. What is of
relevance to me is that a global arbitration com is about meta
considerations. I do not care for individual people complaining about
whatever. What is of relevance to me is how to deal with PROJECTS that are
considered to be problematic. How we are to define where the self
determination of projects stops and where global values take precedence.
When an arbcom is dealing with that, I am very eager to see this happen.
When it does not deal with this, it is for me mostly a waste of time and
effort.
Thanks,
    Gerard