[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

hillgentleman hillgentleman.wikiversity at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:01:13 UTC 2008

Folks,
  There are alternatives.  For example, every case can be conducted
bilingually; where at least one of the languages in is supported
by (e.g.) altavista and google translators.

This would actually be better from the participants' point of view;
one reason is that in some regions, English is not a second language.

H.