[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:02:04 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aphaia: We are not talking about the Orthodox Church of Russia, nor
>  are we talking about Russia.

>We are talking about the former Soviet Union,

And what is relevance to this list, please?

>  which was notoriously intolerant of religions, including
>  Christianity and its related sects.

I think I don't need to be informed that from you Westerner.

> Your offense is misplaced.

Disagreed. You talk something never happened and unnecessarily mock
religious situation. I don't feel insulted even if you don't remember
me or His Grace Daniel but your joke is simply pointless and not
funny.

Thanks,