[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:42:07 UTC 2008

I think I've never been in conflicts of interest, but at least some of
them are very nice to respond  a random Wikimedian (me!) question by
email like "Hi, I've recently seen you on foundation-l and I know you
as a member of Wikimedia AB. I think you have expertise to help
solving our project issues of [a project name]. Would you mind giving
me some pointers we can dig out this topic and make a good solution?"
Having a pool of expertise is nice, isn't it?

And I would add, a AB member helped greatly us last year, and the
recent annoucement suggests the relationship between another org which
was established through last year election process is healthily
maintained.

Just a thought.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)