[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal sent to the Board

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:18:18 UTC 2008

I am moarning for Wikiquote which is so completely forgotten that
anyone forget it has not been mentioned in that list.

I don't complaint however that it is forgotten. I presume simply none
from Wikiquote community is unwilling to improve. When Eia came with
the idea to form a provisional committee, I poked some friends on the
project. They seem to decide not to spare their time.  It is their/our
matter, not the organizer.

But of course I'll more than happy to see someone who knows Wikiquote
on that committee ...

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Could I make one more suggestion then? Please try to get someone from
>  >  Wikiversity on that council?
>
>  Well, I'm from Wikibooks and I'm very much in tune with Wikiversity as
>  well. I've got a lot of friends at WV, and am in regular contact. This
>  may not be "perfect" representation, but at least WV won't be
>  forgotten. Wikinews and Wiktionary are also conspicuously missing from
>  this list, and I'll do what I can to ensure that they aren't forgotten
>  either.
>
>  --Andrew Whitworth

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)