[Foundation-l] Elections: a new board for the future

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:08:01 UTC 2007

Well,
Kat, Oscar and Erik ends their terms in this month and will be
replaced by the elected.
Florence ends her term in 2008/06 and supposedly two appointed people
in this December too. So three position will be open again in the next
year.
So I assume, but it is only my personal assumption.

On 6/17/07, effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think some more 2007's should become 2008 :) Maybe repost? ;-)
>
> Lodewijk
>
> 2007/6/17, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>:
> > Mark Bergsma wrote:

> > > I think you misremember this yourself, your term ends in June 2008.. :-)
> > >
> > > You got me worried there for a bit.
> > >

> > arggggg
> >
> > where is the edit button ?

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *