[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] [Election 2007] Announcement

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:06:11 UTC 2007

Posting on behalf of Election Commttee,
--
KIZU Naoko
aphaia at gmail.com
* Vox populi, vox dei *

-----------------------
Dear all,

We, the election committee, hereby announce the opening of a new
election for members of the Wikimedia Foundation's Board of Trustees.
At least three positions will be filled from this election, with the
elected members serving a two year term.

It is important to note that election processes are slightly different
this year than in previous years: all candidates should be certain to
thoroughly read the FAQ at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/en

>From today, June 10th, we're accepting candidates for the Board of Trustees. If
you're interested, you must make a candidate statement and list
yourself on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Candidates/en

We also need the help or translators for the elections, so if you're
fluent in any language other than English, and willing to help, please
list yourself here:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Translations

If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ, then list your
questions to the talk page:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/FAQ/en

The official announcement is available on Meta:
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/en

We are confident that this election will draw very qualified
candidates, and we wish them the best of luck.

Regards,

Kizu Naoko (Aphaia)
Newyorkbrad
Philippe Beaudette
Jon Harald Søby

Wikimedia Board Election Steering Committee, 2007