[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:28:49 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, Bryan Tong Minh <bryan.tongminh at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have far too few active Dutch translators on Commons. Actually
> none, considering the fact that I do not much translation stuff.

Generally, a Wikimedia project community might invite translator on
other Wikimedia projects via
- their general discussion page (like Village Pump on English Wikipedia)
- [[m:TR#requests from local projects]] (also inclusion at [[m:Babylon]])
- translators-l at lists dot wikimedia dot org
-- this works well specially you would like some mailing list posts to
be translated
- local or Wikimedia Embassies (you may access them via  [[m:Wikimedia Embassy]]

If you know other possibilities, please let me know ;)

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org