[Foundation-l] Fundraising and site notice

Florence Devouard anthere at anthere.org
Sun Jan 7 00:57:57 UTC 2007

Hello everyone.

Just for a head up (or down)

First, I wanted to announce to all that there will be no more matching
donors in that fundraiser.
This is due to a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, the
reaction of some members in the community.

Second, the fundraiser is not over. It will be over on Wikipedia day. It
may be that at some point in the coming week, we change the site notice
to put links to thank donators etc...

Third, this fundraiser has been the most successful of our history by
far, until now. When we really think about it, it is fabulous. We can do
even better in the last week.

Fourth, we'll go on with limited funds. Limited means we'll go delaying
certain issues. That's life !

Anthere