[Foundation-l] Combined Federal Campaign

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:12:13 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, David Monniaux <David.Monniaux at free.fr> wrote:

> An email on OTRS suggests the Wikimedia Foundation should be on the list
> of charities of this system.
> I'm unsure we can apply.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Federal_Campaign

This seems like an interesting source of donations to pursue. As to
eligibility, from what I read, Wikimedia should fall under the eligibility
criteria (provided they are up to par on the usual paperwork required of
charities). I've looked at the list of organizations (
http://www.cfctoday.org/federations/index.html) that are currently part of
the program. Among them were several who in whole or part have education as
one of their goals so I don't see why Wikimedia could not be eligible.

Regards,

Sebastian Moleski