[Foundation-l] Cleaning vandalism on little-watched small wikis

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:26:23 UTC 2006

Hello,

To help cleaning the small wikis, people from the Small wikis monitoring
team have thought about asking people from all projects to create a redirect
from [[Template:Delete]] to the local speedy deletion template. The major
wikis have already set this redirect, but it would be very useful on small
projects where sysops don't come very often. Thus they could check the
linked pages/the related category and deal with the pages containing
nonsense or pages remaining after move vandalism.

Please help spreading this request on your projects and forward this message
to people I've forgotten (I haven't found any mailing list for wikiquote,
for example). Thanks a lot.

--
Guillaume Paumier
Disciplus Simplex