[Foundation-l] wikicouncil

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 09:48:18 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainstorming#Approach

In particular

No criticism
It is often emphasized that in group brainstorming, criticism should be
put 'on hold'. Instead of immediately stating what might be wrong with
an idea, the participants focus on extending or adding to it, reserving
criticism for a later 'critical stage' of the process. By suspending
judgment, you create a supportive atmosphere where participants feel
free to generate unusual ideas.

Thanks for not killing ideas in the egg. That's not helpful in the long
run imho.

Anthere