[Foundation-l] Foundation logo : pain and suffering

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:18:47 UTC 2006

This has caused me pain and suffering for some time, as some of you
know, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere in public since the
dawn of logotime: The WMF logo is asymmetric.  most notably the green
region, but also the blue (varying width, inner and outer rings not
quite parallel).   As long as the newly revisited commons logo is
being considered

Can this be fixed?  Should it be?  Does this asymmetry cause just
enough subliminal disjuncture that it sticks in peoples mind?  ...and
causes them to do crazy things?  ...and causes them to run out and
snap free-content photos of celebrities?

==SJ