[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2007 Team Bulletin, 5 November, 2006

Hsiang-Tai Chien htchien1225 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Nov 6 08:57:10 UTC 2006

I would like to make something clear here.

In the beginning the members you mentioned were not in the program
committee. They were been asked by the Taipei team to join the program
committee because we know they are trusted people in wikimedia projects and
the board. And the most important thing is, they know the core spirit of
wikimedia projects and know how to organize Wikimania. Taipei team is
willing to have their experiences from the past Wikimania events.

I think you are really making a wrong accusation and you own them an
apology.

H.T.