[Foundation-l] Removal of Cherokee Translators from Wikimedia

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Thu Aug 17 19:08:01 UTC 2006

I think Fred and others have addressed this point enough on the status
Wikigadugi as a part of the greater Wikimedia community. Water off a
ducks back. I have translations to do and I don't see how this
interferes with that, so my apologies to the list. Aphia's actions
reflect on her and not me or any value I bring to the community. I need
to focus on those things which are important. More work to do ...

:-)

All my love,

Jeff