[Foundation-l] board candidacies

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Aug 11 19:56:23 UTC 2006

Anthere wrote:
> I am currently required to spend my own money to go and give speeches.
> This has been the case for over 2 years now.
The board passed a budget for your expenses and to my knowledge, you
have never used it all up, nor have you asked
for an increase, nor have you ever submitted any claim for expenses
which has been denied.  Standard policy has always
been that board members should be reimbursed upon request for reasonable
travel expenses.

> This said, Michael wrote yesterday that I should ask for my child care
> costs to be covered. Does that need a resolution ?

No, it just requires you to submit your request.  As always.

--Jimbo