[Foundation-l] Willy on Wheels and ISP Reporting Changes

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Thu Aug 10 14:35:07 UTC 2006

Aphaia wrote:

>I ask anyone on the project, because Mr. Merkey is now not a part of
>our community as far as I know, please ignore this off topic thread
>and not reply you to save other editors' time.

I am not a part of **YOUR** restricted community (Essjay and friends),
but I am part of the greater
wikipedia community and the Wikipedia Native American Community. Like it
or not, I am not going away,
I have resources and a Wiki appliance company, and I am promoting
wikipedia, just not the same way you
are.

>Or please explain what is relevant to our project and the organization
>which supports it.

I discussed it with Fred Bauder on the phone yesterday and I'll let Fred
handle these
community based issues with the Foundation. Open Forums are just that.
The Community
never banned me from anywhere -- it was the Board of Trustees afraid I
was going to take
some form of legal action. The legal action got resolved. To be honest,
I get tired of
the constant backpedaling and posturing of folks and I asked Fred to
interface.

It will just be easier this way.

Cheers,

Jeff