[Foundation-l] Re: Support for local chapters

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 22:56:16 UTC 2004

Angela a écrit:
> I have never been opposed to local chapters, and I am upset that
> people are under the mistaken impression that I am.
>
> Angela

It was in trying to reorganise the whole page, and archive all bits that
seemed to be old talk, because the page was getting very heavy and
confusing, while keeping some of the unadressed comments, and I made the
mistake.
There were two paragraphs, and answers from me in between, with Angela
signature under the second and no signature under the first. In moving
and archiving it all, in an attempt to clarify who said what, I added
Angela signature to what has been in reality an anon comment (visible in
history).

I really apology for this, and I hope Angela will believe it was not
done in bad faith. I really thought it was her position at that time,
though I totally had the feeling she had changed her position later on.
I should have realised my mistake. I am sorry Angela.