[Foundation-l] Wikipedians by country - was Stories of WP

Erik Zachte e.p.zachte at chello.nl
Wed Sep 29 19:38:53 UTC 2004

It would be interesting indeed to see where Wikipedians live, especially for
English, Spanish, ... Wikipedias where we really have no clue where the
contributors come from.

A suggestion: we might add a drop down box to the user preferences screen
where a user can >>optionally<< select his/her country of residence.
I would really like to add info about this to the stats pages. But better
wait till we have a single signon, so that each user is counted only once.

Erik Zachte