[Foundation-l] Partnership with Mandrakesoft

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 08:29:00 UTC 2004

Brion-

> As far as I know this is part of Erik's Commons proposal that's
> remained simply a proposal, with no code written. Erik, where are you
> on this?

My final deadline for my book is Sep. 30, after which point I have more
time for Wikimedia issues. The Commons code is one of the things I'd like
to start working on then. However, I'd have no problem working on the
basis of a slightly improved standard upload form, e.g. one using a
<selection> to provide a list of licenses and generating {{FDL}}, {{PD}}
etc. based on that. That would already be a great step forward.

Regards,

Erik